A few pending soon! Stay tuned!!!
- "Water is My Favorite Color" in Cold Creek Review (Issue 4)
- "The Data Eaters" in Bewildering Stories (Issue 742)
- "Words from the Surface" in The Ginger Collect (Issue Three)
- "Make Me Whole Again" in Blue Fifth Review (Flash Special: Puzzles and Pieces, Aug 2017)
- "Melting Away" in Burning Water (April 2017)
- "Rhymes with Orange" in Cheap Pop (July 2017)
- "The Box" Issue 8S in Corvus Review
- Travel fiction piece: "The Ship Breakers" via Panorama: The Journal of Intelligent Travel quarterly (Dec 2016)
- Magical realism short story: "Mory Takes Flight" via Luna Station Quarterly (Sept 2016, Issue 027)
- Magical realism short story: "Gran's Centaur" via Scrutiny Journal (Sept 2016)
- Humor piece via The Reject Pile online (March 2016): "So, Your Latte Art Looks like a Dick?"
- Short dystopian sci-fi: "A Week at Beach 503" via Cease, Cows
"One and a half years ago, now-dead Tess had the best week of her predetermined, moderately short life. She and her boyfriend Kevin spent four days in a rented house at Beach 503. This was a mostly unplanned venture, ‘spur of the moment,’ as Kevin described it. One week off work, by themselves, on a deserted beach, off-season...."
- Issue 7 of Brilliant Flash Fiction features my flash fiction story "Dear Colleagues" (Sept 2015)
By Anna O’Brien
Professor Cecil Eriksson clasps his large, callused hands behind his back as he gazes out the window toward the bay.
“Dear colleagues,” he says in a voice so quiet and without his usual boyish enthusiasm that the lunch crowd behind him immediately hushes. “Although I am officially here today to tell you of my latest discovery of two previously unknown kelp species—” a slightly upward lilt betrays his hidden pride,“—I am truly here to announce my retirement...."
- Humor piece via The Reject Pile online (August 2015): "Status Reports on Your Dad's Model Railroad"