1. Animal photobombs are always the best, but when the photo-bomber is a horse and the photo-bomb-ee is the Queen of England, you've gone to a whole other level.
2. Wordbirds by Liesl Schillinger. This creative book is an illustrated guide to the author's made-up words that add a little literary oomph to the 21st century. Read a great blurb on the book here.
3. Cats in tights. It's not quite what you think (actually, a little creepier than what I originally thought), but cats in people clothes are always good.
4. Do you want to write or do you want to be a writer? Good post on the topic. I found it on The Rumpus, where you can always count on getting a good punch in the gut when you need one.
5. New theory posted by National Geographic on the domestication of dogs.