Friday, January 18, 2013

Pet Owner's Bingo

Yesterday, I came across this Huffington Post Books blurb about Reading Bingo for 2013.  Originally from Random House Canada, this nifty little Bingo board is a little something different - I've never seen such a thing before.  Here it is, for your printing and Bingo-playing pleasure:

Now, after seeing this, I thought surely us pet owners should join in the fun, too.  So, while sitting in traffic yesterday, I've made you all a lovely Pet Owners Bingo board:



So, have fun, kids! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, just came across your blog when I was researching pet bingo ideas and this is really cute and fun. May I share this bingo on my pet sitting Facebook business page with of course giving credit to you? Thank you very much. Kind regards, Cathy Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, Yes, thanks for asking! Best, Anna

    ReplyDelete